The Service Assistant has an impact on customer satisfaction. He/She will aid the customer upon arriving and departing the dealership with their boat. This person is responsible for keeping a clean safe lot and dealership property and assisting technicians when needed.
The Service Assistant reports to the Service Manager.
• Stage boats for service both as drop off and pick up
• Arrange the lot and separate incoming from outgoing boats
• Maintain a clean shop and empty trash barrels as needed.
• Shrink wrap boats
• Assist customers when they arrive and depart the dealership
• Make sure that all trash is picked up in both the front lot and back
• Communicate well with customers and staff
• Drain water out of or remove snow from covers
• Acid Wash boats
• Minimize yard damage by maintaining a clean/neat lot
• Report any damage immediately to the Service Manager
• Make sure that every boat has a name tag on it
• Detailing boats: wash, dry, polish, and vacuum
• Assist other employees in cleaning/keeping a clean store.